Saturday, January 8, 2011

hello there sugar..


...Sugar Cookies that is. First off, I need to admit something. I've had a bit of an obsession this week with...a blog. A friend of mine sent me it, and I fell in love. This lady has a pure talent with decorating cookies. PURE TALENT! This inspired me to try THE SUGAR COOKIE. It's something I've tried a few times, but I've yet to make it happen. So I'm starting fresh. New recipe, new ideas, new determination. Here is the first round, the GNO cookies. That's short for Girl's Night Out. You know, the night that all the girls get together in their PJs, slippers, and their oversized sweatshirts. The night we all cuddle up on the couch together, chit chat, catch-up, and drool over Dr. McDreamy.

So stay tuned for more sugar cookies, because the next batch of dough is currently in the fridge chilling...I'm not giving up until I have the best sugar cookie recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment