Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bring it on 2011!

Well everyone, it is finally here. Another year has come and gone. Another year of laughter, smiles, heartache, and love has past. I can't help but think about everything that has happened in the past year. Everything that has changed. Everything I expected to happen that did, and all of the unexpected I was blessed with. If we time-traveled back exactly twelve months, I never could have expected to be here. But I am. So, going into this new year, I'm taking with me this: Live and learn. Love you life. Be thankful for the family that loves and supports you. Be thankful for the family you are born into, and the one you've grown into. Be thankful for every experience. Do not regret a single thing for you cannot change the past. Learn from your mistakes. Believe that if it is meant to be, it will find a way. And, be thankful for every day, every moment, every breathe.

Resolutions...this year, my resolution is to post at least once a week. My life one is to "Laugh more, smile more, eat more, drink more, and have fun more."

Here's to my first 2011 post:

Ladies' night is always a good night. Pizza night is also always a good night. So when we combine the two, it's a FABULOUS night! It was a night of laughter, fun, stories, and celebration. We proudly celebrated my sister closing on her first house! She recently got her realtor license and I couldn't be prouder! =)

Happy 2011 to everyone! This is going to be a BIG year...and I have a feeling a GREAT year! See you all next week...
Spinach and Prochuto Pizza

The infamous 'White Pizza'

Num Num Num!

No comments:

Post a Comment